Use NLP + HGE To Get Everything You Want, Change Anything You Don’t…
This is a private – by invitation only – offer to people who are serious about their personal growth
If you are ready to grow and MAKE 2013 YOUR BEST YEAR YET, we invite you to come and spend 8 days with us…
January 19-20th 2013
February 16-17th 2013
March 16-17th 2013
April 20-21st 2013
VENUE: The Jury’s Inn, Jamaica Street, Glasgow
Tea and coffee will be served on the breaks, lunch is up to you
Investment £2137 inclusive of VAT
Now, if you’re looking to do an NLP course, there’s a lot of things you’re going to have to think about when you shop around looking for the best package, because there’s a lot to consider as you look at the various deals. You’ve got to think about how long the course takes – you know, some courses are 7 days, some of them are 21 days, some are split over a year, some are done in chunks of like 9 days at a time.
You’ve got to think about the qualification you get at the end of it. Is it an American qualification, is it a British qualification, is it an international qualification? Does it mean much to have that piece of paper?
Is there any support offered to you after the course? I mean, when I did my first NLP Practitioner 21 years ago, and I’ve done three, my Trainers were 700 miles away down south, and I was up here in Scotland and you can feel like you are the only person actually thinking this way. So is there any support for you once the course is finished after you get back home?
Another thing you may want to think about, is there any kind of guarantee? Any money back guarantee? So if for any reason you’re not happy, how easy is it to get your money back? Or to get a refund?
You’ve also got to think about the venue – where’s the course going to take place? Especially if you’re going to have to travel far to get there. Are you going to be able to get parked? Is there food available? Is it expensive? Are there shops nearby? Is the parking free? Public transport nearby? All those kind of things.
Having spent 21 years studying this methodology and 15 years training people how to use it to get what they want in life, I have a lot to thank it for. It’s been very good to me, and it was the best set of tools I had found up until that point for career achievement and personal growth. But now it’s time to go to the next level.
That’s why I created HGE™, which is what people are calling “NLP on steroids”
This will be our 30th Practitioner course, and on it you’ll learn:
The complete NLP syllabus – Rapport, Setting Outcomes, Rep Systems, Anchoring, Meta Model, Submodalities, Reframing, Parts – everything you’d expect
Here’s what ELSE you will get:
- Complete training in Time Release techniques – let go of painful emotions and memories in minutes, not years!
- Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy training – meet the silent partner who really runs your life, your unconscious
- Energy building breathing techniques from Hawaiian Huna – have endless energy whenever you want it
- The Shaman State – the waking meditation of the magician
- The opportunity to repeat the course forever at half price
- The chance to come back and assist as one of my team
- A finder’s fee “thank you” for referring friends and colleagues to us
- Certification in both NLP and HGE™ – 2 certificates for the price of one
- Do all this over 4 weekends – keep your holiday leave for holidays!
- Completely original NLP Practitioner training on Mp3 recorded live in Scotland
- Full colour unique NLP + HGE™ Practitioner manual
- A month of free Coaching after the course – WITH THE TRAINER – to make sure you apply it
- A No hassle money back guarantee – offering you complete peace of mind
For a full course syllabus and priority reservation form, simply
Call us on 0141 639 7099
Take advantage of this limited time offer
Your investment is £2137 including VAT, to guarantee your place, and to get your pre-study pack of CDs and full colour manual.
As you know, my private consultation fee is normally £150 per hour. If you were going to spend 8 days with me, working from 10 am till 6 pm each day, that would cost you £9,600.
AND IF YOU’RE STILL NOT SURE ask us for our Free Report “16 Questions You Must Ask Before Booking An NLP Course” for some guidelines on what to look for in a training provider. Or invest £97 in one of Jonathan’s Home Study programmes, to get a feel for his style and to make sure you’re going to be a good match.